Friday, May 27, 2005

Do Not Panic!

GREAT!!! Just PERFECT!! I've just realised that I've lost all my stories...all my work...the little bit of philosophising (?) I allowed myself long ago...its all bloody gone! Quest...Genesis...Cocoon...yeah yeah so they sound corny as hell...but I wrote them when I was 18!! Perfect angst-ridden outpourings of the teenage heart and now I can't re-live them as a mature, mellow and graceful 22 yr old. And especially considering I went through a severe bout of writers block for atleast 2 years after that!*sigh*

That's it...I'm going to dads office with a sledgehammer tomorrow to bash that pseudo computer 'technician's head in. (Err...if you're reading this good sir, my upright upbringing will really not allow me to go to such lengths, but thought you should know, I would really love to spill your neurons on your keyboard).

Oh btw, I seem to have a surplus of Shrewsbury biscuits at home. Utterly Butterly Delicious!! For all those interested in indulging themselves at my expense, please read previous paragraph.

1 comment:

Alternate Vision said...

shucks, I arrive in Bangalore on the 2nd so I prolly will miss you. And unfortunately I won't be able to come up north:(