Friday, January 25, 2008

Update Maadi!

No No No!!! This will not do!! Last posting in May?!?! Terrible! Pathetic! I mean look at all those prolific bloggers out there!! It's cool to blog, if you don't it must mean you have nothing to say...no opinions...therefore a sure sign proving lack of intelligence. I can't let that happen to me! Why should I be left behind?
Hmm...yes...so...I'm going to blog some more.
I'm back in Delhi!! My life has come a full circle and I'm back to square one hoping for a fresh start. And I think I've just about had it with cliches.
Anyway. About my life thus far. Same place, new faces, same company, different job. NEW HOUSE!!! :D
And it's already been a year of wedded bliss! Please feel free to send in your congratulatory messages. In true journalistic style you could ask me - "Aapko kaisa mehsoos ho raha hai?" My reply? It's incredible! It's beautiful! And it's shocking but I'm still so much in love! That's gotta be a good sign methinks.
And then you can proceed to ask me - 'How was Singapore?" - It was a really long and amazing honeymoon! In fact I would recommend it to every newly wed - go far, far away from the madding crowd for a year...you will come back renewed and decidedly wiser.
Not that all our time in Singapore was spent sipping mojitos in cuba libre...well, ok...part of it was...but it was time spent understanding each other in a completely strange place...akin to a deserted island..surrounded by lots of laksa and anchovies.
You get what I mean? No? Let me try again.
If we'd continued with our jobs and our lives here in Delhi right after the wedding...nothing would really have changed. Except for the Mrs and the surname...nothing would've been different. Back to the grind.."oh what shift are you on today?" ..."you know what *** said to me?" etc etc. But there, it was a journey of discovery that we went on with each other. We had friends to help us ofcourse, but at the end of the day, it was just us, and a lot of space.
Am I making sense? No? Never mind.
So now that we're back, it feels like it's all new again. Exciting times eh!
Ok now I'm bored. I'm moving on to other things like watching the news now. So till next time...toodle-oo!!

DDV

Disclaimer: The quality of this blog is below standards. For this I apologise. But hey! I'm just about warming up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my beautiful... you had updated jest a day before i came ... sneef sneef.. tears are coming

Anonymous said...

Interesting post-keep writing!